Tuesday, July 23, 2013

General yuckiness

My darling little peanut has given me and his father the stomach bug.  It is hard as shit taking care of a 14-month-old baby when you can't get off the bathroom floor.  Poor peanut - i think he thought it was a game, although he did come pat my back at one point.  Thanks to my MIL who entertained peanut while we stayed in bed.  We are seriously lucky to have e's mom and my parents live so close.
You might be asking why we feel the need to add another little peanut to the general chaos.  I don't know, just a feeling.  You might say God is leading us to do this.  That's how I feel at this point but God hasn't exactly told me that - no emails, texts, letters, stone tablets.  He hasn't said "YOU SHALL ADOPT."  (If he did speak that directly to me, I get the feeling He would need to yell in order for me to hear Him over the millions of things/voices/ideas swirling around in my head.)

Wait just a second...the Royal Baby just came out of the hospital!!!  Eeeeekkk!!!! just saw his little hands waving.  There it is - I want another baby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment